• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stay or Go ?

everexe

We have more chance of survival if he goes, I can see us getting between 5 & 7 more points if he stays.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't over complicate it , do you want Tisdale to stay until the end of the season or Go ?

No need to go into loads of detail , everyone is saying loads on other threads.

Simple stay or go ?

Go.
How many threads have you started like this in the last couple of weeks, not to mention the others of a similar vein by other people. You know it ain't going to happen until the end of the season at best.

Avening Posse

We have more chance of survival if he goes, I can see us getting between 5 & 7 more points if he stays.
Agree things are not looking good everexe, but for me the risk factor of changing now outweigh risk factor of sticking until the end of the season, I don't think we would get a proven leader with experience who could get to know the players quickly enough, we all know he's not going anywhere anyway so I guess we will never really know

geoffwp

Ian, it's how you get to 25K posts plus and going up fast. Just keep repeating yourself over and over with a new thread each time. personally i think the lad needs to get out more.

Last edited:

wiveygrecian

Really , Gary Peters almost saved us, he has to go now and if he has an ounce of decency he will walk.
Is the right answer. Anyone with the club really at heart would walk now (should have gone months ago) and let someone else do the job. Whoever did it would not do any worse and I would think do a damn sight better.

FAN-TATIC

Really , Gary Peters almost saved us, he has to go now and if he has an ounce of decency he will walk.
So for Gary Peters it WAS too late when he took over. Appointed another 3 or 4 weeks earlier and he may have made it.

blackdown red

We have to stay with him , but take all his team selection and coaching duties away from him and let someone else take over , who that would be i would have to think hard. We need a new style of play using the players we have.

Barum

Go,go, go, go

everexe

So for Gary Peters it WAS too late when he took over. Appointed another 3 or 4 weeks earlier and he may have made it.
Did'nt Gary Peters have less time / fewer games , he would have saved us if appointed a little earlier, also we were in a worse position then than we are now, so it's not too late for change, in fact I think it's a must.

jonny

On current form we will go down, and his constant chopping and changing of the side isn't likely to see a change of fortune.......so its a go from me