• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statistics and Club History

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Back to Dean Moxey. Going through all his games one-by-one. Soccerbase does not have him coming on as a substitute at home to Margate on Saturday 17th January for Les Afful. Did he?

Temporarily Exiled

He played, according to ESPN.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I also have him coming on for Scott Hiley in the Exeter City vs Gravesend and Northfleet game played on Saturday 7 February 2004. This is also not listed on Soccerbase.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is what I have season by season. Includes all competitions, though Deano never played in he Conference Cup. So where have I gone wrong?

JJ red&white

I also have him coming on for Scott Hiley in the Exeter City vs Gravesend and Northfleet game played on Saturday 7 February 2004. This is also not listed on Soccerbase.
Hants, did you identify this from programmes/notes you made at the time, or were you going through soccerbase matches and comparing to other internet sources?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants, did you identify this from programmes/notes you made at the time, or were you going through soccerbase matches and comparing to other internet sources?
Some from Exeter City's match report when they exist, sometimes the English National Football Archive, sometimes from team sheets and sometimes from the BBC match reports.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hants, I've never used it myself, but isn't there an on-line Newspaper Archive where you could look up the E&E match reports ?

LOG

We'd played out the free kick before, but the ref stopped it move for some reason, so Woody retreated and started it all over again. Scunthorpe were clearly not paying attention.
That was the game where we secured our league safety by winning and Scunthorpe were promoted despite losing, IIRC.

StroudGrecian

That was the game where we secured our league safety by winning and Scunthorpe were promoted despite losing, IIRC.
Quite correct Logster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmyYRU1udGM

JJ red&white

Football club confirming its sweeneys 100th and moxeys 250th competitive games today on Twitter.