• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Adam Stansfield

Yes, how did the 'get well card' go?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

It is massive (for a card). We got to Red Square about 1.10pm and there wasn't much of a queue to sign then so we got in quick. There were a couple of helpful guys holding the 6ft. (1.8m) high card vertical (though it was pretty robustly made).

By 2pm there were loads queuing to sign and there were some really heartfelt messages on the card.

Adam was at the game today. walking around and shaking lots of hands, but I don't know if he was shown the card or not.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree, let's hope its not too long before we see him doing what he does best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0m0pUt11dU&playnext_from=TL&videos=Gswkx6W9xrs
Haha that was my handy work. Looby was next to me and her arm knocked me so I dropped the camera but caught it before it hit the floor then not realising when carrying on with the filming it was actually upside down hence why its all over the place. Im still almighty proud of this clip though, gives me goosebumps even now! :D

Stuart Storer's Tache

Haha that was my handy work. Looby was next to me and her arm knocked me so I dropped the camera but caught it before it hit the floor then not realising when carrying on with the filming it was actually upside down hence why its all over the place. Im still almighty proud of this clip though, gives me goosebumps even now! :D
You should be proud, I've watched that vid countless times and is firmly lodged on my favourites on youtube. Any unintentional camera work just adds to the magic.

Cravat

I hadn't heard about this until just now. Horribe, horrible news.

Get well soon, Adam.

Last edited:

89/90

Nearly 700 signatures. Stanno is yet to see it. Arrangemants will be made hopefully sometime this week. Thankyou all for offering your best wishes

Ross Trant
Promotions & Marketing manager

(I was one of the gents holding the card)

KevsyBurky

Am shocked to hear that Stanno got his diagnosis, it must be a terrible shock to him, but hope that he will fight it.

Glad to see that he'll get plenty of support from the fans, as I reckon it would be a confidence booster for him.

Get well Stanno.

Cheers

KevsyBurky (Deaf ECFC Fan in Exile)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Does anyone have a pic of the card? It would be really nice to see it. Nursey very very kindly added my name to it - thanks!
Really pleased to read that he was at the match on saturday and will be at swindon tomorrow. Very positive outlook.
I'll certainly be thinking of him come friday. Best wishes again Stanno...

Cheggers

There are some pics in the gallery.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/GalleryIndex/0,,10436,00.html

Does anyone have a pic of the card? It would be really nice to see it. Nursey very very kindly added my name to it - thanks!
Really pleased to read that he was at the match on saturday and will be at swindon tomorrow. Very positive outlook.
I'll certainly be thinking of him come friday. Best wishes again Stanno...

Red Box

Best wishes to Adam for a speedy recovery from his operation on Friday.