• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

rebecca

Very sad to hear this news. Adam always seems the picture of health and vitality. I am sure with the support of his family he'll beat this. Good times will not be far away. Best wishes to Adam and all his family, particularly his wife.

old and grey

I don't know how to do facebook, but i can use exeweb to join with all city supporters in wishing Adam speedy and complete recovery.

azzecfc08

all the best stano, hope you make a speedy recovery. The Warren family x

Get well soon stans lets hope the players and the fans put in a good performance on the pitch and from the stands for you saturday :)

markgillinghamfc

I am gillingham supporter! I joined your forum to say best wishes to adam stansfield in his fight against cancer!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Stanno...best wishes and speedy recovery

Tada

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best of luck Stanno. You're a legend and with your spirit, attitude and grit, I have no doubt you'll be fine.

I look forward to seeing you back on the pitch soon.

UTC

brumgrecian

Get well soon Stanno - look forward to seeing you back playing at The Park next season. Top top bloke.

efc0trfc3

All the best Adam.
Dave,Tranmere Rovers and FOOTBALL fan.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am shocked and very sad to read this news. All good wishes for a complete and successful recovery and a return to the red and white colours as soon as possible. You have always given 100% and my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

I noticed that Mark Halsey came back to referee his first game recently after a battle with cancer. Perhaps he might take a game of ours next season when you are back to your rightful place at the head of our attack and knocking in some goals.