• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spanish speeding fine-HELP!!

StixUK

I wouldn't spent 100 euros on half a night in
Not only are you a public sector worker, you are tight with it!

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Well if 100 euros is half a night out for you and you have a second home in spain and were driving a really nice car at 100 mph around spain and can drive as you like cause you work for an insurance company i think you should pay the fine this info you needed to tell plus you got Young money in avatar makes you the sort of nobber i would like to go cat go with you price ***** pm instead of reply will suit me f*cking fine.
Uhhh ooohhhkaaay :-/
Just saying 100 euro roughly £80. Maybe more than half a night out but only go out out once a month or so, and usually after a city away game do by the time you have spent money on travel, food, drink, match etc - it's usually well over £100.

Didnt understand the rest.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Paid today as fine was reduced to 40 euro.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Paid today as fine was reduced to 40 euro.
Be honest, you didnt went to get banned from Spain did you? I wouldnt rule that out in the times in which we live.

Antony Moxey

You waited six years to come up with that???

elginCity

Just seen somebody covered in dust and cobwebs wandering aimlessly around the archives.

It’s a worry :)

Swanaldo

So citysfinest owns a house in Spain but doesn't speak enough Spanish to read a simple letter?

Mierda de toro.

elginCity

Mierda de toro.
Nota simples.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
So citysfinest owns a house in Spain but doesn't speak enough Spanish to read a simple letter?

Mierda de toro.
I wouldn't rule it out, he lives in England but from what I remember didn't speak enough English to read a simple letter either.