• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Legohead

Banned
My daughter has an Icelandic / Faroese name. We visited Reykjavik before she was born and just loved the place. It's so weird and the people are quirky and so open, which suits my personality. The majority of Icelanders believe in trolls which is worth shouting about!!

They are really down to earth and friendly too. I'm more into remote, isolated cold places than the usual hotter climes and more popular places to visit with beaches etc. We went in January when it was near darkness all day and i remember being in the tower at the top of Hallgrimskirkjar when the wind was like 100 mph gusts. Crazy place. Crazy, eccentric people. Such a proud, hard working country though too. It's fantastic.

I'm looking to take my daughter there as soon as possible after the pandemic as we have learned some basic Icelandic together already and want to test it out. Some good tips there to use from Jokull too.

Great to have an Iceman at the club!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has any player become a legend so quickly?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just hope he is a legend we can hang on to as his enthusiasm is so infectious.
Afram City ! (aka UTC apparently)

ryancooper327

The Bradford 360 video is brilliant. The sound quality of the bit being hit is pleasing! They just keep getting better.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its the year 2045 and Jokull takes ECFC to the Premier League for the first time as manager.......

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
I kept telling everyone that my team were 'Pants'- now it's official!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
One way to quickly end a budding romance would be to wear those!!! Unless you are of advanced years or blind perhaps :)

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
One way to quickly end a budding romance would be to wear those!!! Unless you are of advanced years or blind perhaps :)
Hey, even those of us who are of advanced years still have our pride!