• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Soccer AM 5th Oct

ecfc70

I recorded this as i thought that there would be some mention of the big Devon derby but no, nothing not even recognition of the game from what i have seen, this must be down to old hells bells chipnicker love-in and not liking us

however that wasn't what irked me the most
those morons couldnt even tell the difference between Artur and the Fleetwood keeper for when the latter almost let in Scott Bennett for his hatrick last week.....absolute cack and im reckoning the goal from the derby to be shown on there will be the one for the away team

grecianboyy

Should of Heard Phill Thompson on soccer Saturday then,Jeff Stelling mentioned the derby and Phill replied with "you call that a derby". gods honest truth.

Athelstan

I noticed that too, grecianboyy. Thompson was prattling on about some Premier League game or other that hadn't even started when Sir Jeff Stelling quite rightly interrupted him with news of Arron Davies's goal. Thompson then said something like "You interrupted me for the Devon derby?" It was good to see that Jeff then cemented his legendary status by putting him in his place about the importance of the game.

grecianboyy

Thank god someone else saw its out of order to say that.and haha yeah all hail Jeff.

one reason soccer am is rubbish, has been since Tim Lovejoy left.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spot on. The show used to be good, it now is full of crap.

andrew p long

Thank god someone else saw its out of order to say that.and haha yeah all hail Jeff.
All hail Jeff indeed. Except for next Saturday.....

MikeGrecian

Been **** for years.HC p's me off aswell.

Oldsmobile-88

Gawd,is that rubbish still going....I stopped watching years ago.It usually was full of idiots.

ecfc70

yes it's still going, follows pretty much the same format as before but is an hour shorter so you get less football and more chat with unheard of bands and past it players