• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what now for Tisdale?

oldschool

We appear to think alike. Not that it makes either of us correct though! Although I'd have thought Jamie MacAlister more likely than Danny Butterfield.
A friend of city’s number 1 is adamant it’s one of the 2 I said and tisdale to MK Donkeys is a done deal and has been for weeks

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matt Oakley
Matt Taylor
Uwe Rosler
Michael Appleton
Brian McDermott
Dougie Freedman
David Unsworth

Just for starters.
Need someone hungry for success with league 2 expierence who knows the league well, and be able to develop the young Academy players....could do a lot worse than look at Daren Way up the road.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oakley, Taylor, Butterfield etc etc - why ?

There is a whole world out there chaps.

It would be like living in London and only looking for your dream girl within 500 yards of your front door, you wouldn't do it unless you were a total and utter loser.

budegrecian

A friend of city’s number 1 is adamant it’s one of the 2 I said and tisdale to MK Donkeys is a done deal and has been for weeks
I'll happily take your word on that, if you've got inside knowledge. My guess was purely speculative, but possibly not too bad a one.

oldschool

Need someone hungry for success with league 2 expierence who knows the league well, and be able to develop the young Academy players....could do a lot worse than look at Daren Way up the road.
Darren way is a Plymouth lad so no chance

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd prioritise ability to achieve success over just wanting it.

dontpassback

Kevin Nicholson did well at Bangor and left because they didn’t have the correct licence for top tier welsh football,so him and Taylor fletcher have left,young manager who knows the club so would be worth a shout

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kevin Nicholson did well at Bangor and left because they didn’t have the correct licence for top tier welsh football,so him and Taylor fletcher have left,young manager who knows the club so would be worth a shout
Interested in dagenham job apparently. Think the gulf between resources and expectations here might put a lot off... Can put a great season together and have the fans calling for an inquest.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need continuity ,so it has to be a combination of the current backroom team.We only need 10% more improvement on what we already have to get us out of L2.Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is guaranteed to backfire on us and is unnecessary.

Oakley, Taylor, Butterfield etc etc - why ?

There is a whole world out there chaps.

It would be like living in London and only looking for your dream girl within 500 yards of your front door, you wouldn't do it unless you were a total and utter loser.
Great isnt it. We can only look at ex and current players. Let's rule out the rest of the footballing world as we obviously have something special here.