• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So how did you spend your morning?

The Emperor

Well, I'm up to my eyeballs in it.

First I must shower, then eat breakfast. Then, as time is flying, I must do some shopping for my grandmother. After lunch I will be heading to God's own city in order to find my NI number and see what help is available.

Jeez, I seriously need to get a job...

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you have a very small penis?
Why are you interested in my nob? Are you gay or something?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I take it they did not trust you enough to let you loose in one of the Aston Martin's ?
Unfortunately they were all pre-booked. As soon as one came back in out it went again. Still, slumming it in an XKR was no bad thing...;)

Dr Hook

My lifetime aim is asleep.

Loving the banter between Deathy & Deano's dad on the first page.

Mike Blackstone

Visited the new K Shoes shopping complex in Kendal. It was truly dreadful. No character to the place.

GJW

Visited the new K Shoes shopping complex in Kendal. It was truly dreadful. No character to the place.
Is that the complex in an old converted mill or something similar? An old building anyway. I think I went in there when I was up the Lakes a few years back. The whole thing was pretty dire as I remember. Kendal smells funny as well. Not sure if it is the mint cake factory but it wasn't very nice. Shame really, as the Lakes are one of our National treasures for sure.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be warned Ant. My best mate has just spent £46K on an XF. However, despite the camera recording what's going on behind, and showing him the way he ought to point his wheels to park the thing, the vehicle is so long that he can't very often find an end to end space to put it in!

Mike Blackstone

Is that the complex in an old converted mill or something similar? An old building anyway. I think I went in there when I was up the Lakes a few years back. The whole thing was pretty dire as I remember. .
It's a brand new complex that took two years to build.