• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sky Sports L2 team of the season, so far ...

scottus86

Re: Sky Sports L2 team of tghe season, so far ...

Surprised Sweeney wasn't in - he's been a stand out performer for me this year. Law is obviously a class act but he's not scoring that many and normally these "teams of the month" things are whoever is on the top scorers table.
3 goals in 11 league games isn't bad for a midfielder.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've been really pleased with Nicky Law and Arron Martin. Both contenders from me for player of the season, at this early stage.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've been really pleased with Nicky Law and Arron Martin. Both contenders from me for player of the season, at this early stage.
Add to that Forte and he has made key signings to the spine of the side which have improved us as a team without doubt

Last edited:

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I'm not bothered about this , I just want us to get promoted this year.

Andy Holloway

I'm not bothered about this , I just want us to get promoted this year.
But if our players are playing well, and therefore getting into this team on a very regular basis, then we should be winning matches, gaining points and climbing up 'sunshine mountain' to the top, in this case the No 1 position in L2.