• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing tomorrow morning

Temporarily Exiled

Said there will be a singing in the morning but when the club releases the info is up
To them.
We get straighter answers from the Prime Minister...

ECFC89

Said there will be a singing in the morning but when the club releases the info is up
To them.
Incredible threads like this still get comments.

Mid you here I am adding to the problem.

'When the club releases the info is up to them'............

So presumably when it is announced in a months time you can lay credit to that......

Crikey.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
To them.
It could be that itk was referring to a rehearsal for the Abba concert?

Stelios

It could be that itk was referring to a rehearsal for the Abba concert?
There's one Bjorn every minute

Silly season has well and truly begun. I'm as guilty as anyone but until it comes from a club statement, I'm oot.

jimbo-gould

Next season’s League 2 champions have been decided already, but it’s up to the league when they reveal that information.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It'll be a replacement for Nicky Law who's off to Ipswich. Nice fee for Nicky.

I just made that up. This is easy!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a shambolic thread this proved to be.

Pack your bags Intheknow84, you are an embarrassment.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
He might be talking about the player I know we’re about to sign. I’ve been sworn to secrecy so can’t say anything else, but it will be announced early this week, medical was late last week.

wiveygrecian

He might be talking about the player I know we’re about to sign. I’ve been sworn to secrecy so can’t say anything else, but it will be announced early this week, medical was late last week.
Fred, obviously without naming names is the new man a player that has been mentioned on one of the many threads

Exehausted

Fred, obviously without naming names is the new man a player that has been mentioned on one of the many threads
I must admit Wivey that I thought that Fred's statement was totally spurious and without any foundation. When nothing happens he will say that the player failed the medical. I think he is playing the wind up game very well, certainly a lot better than In the know!