• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Siege Army Donations

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
We've made a good start with the Siege Army and now have a good collection of flags to use home and away :)

However this all costs money and to push on with bigger and better displays over the coming months, we'd really appreciate any sort of donation to help fund; materials for flags/banners, additional flags, news poles, pole repairs and eveything else in between. Would be great to build up a kitty so we can keep adding colour to the big bank as well as away terraces.

If you'd like to help you can donate via paypal @

[email protected]

Also! If anyone has any other ideas of donation methods online, lemme know

Cheers

Max

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck with raising cash for it. Unfortunately im lacking in cash atm(New car needed and should be bought this week).

THis is a really good example of how exeweb can be used for something good and positive, regardless of the extent some will go to make it a negative atmosphere.

All the best. Ill be cheering along on Saturday in the BIG BANK. Ill try and find a old flag of mine and bring it along

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Max, but like MJP I'm a bit hard up at the moment. Need to find a job!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Max, but like MJP I'm a bit hard up at the moment. Need to find a job!
Job hunting sucks. Really sucks. All the best with the search.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are we allowed poles that don't bend quite so much? Or are football fans not to be trusted.

Thames Valley Red

Well done on this...................EVERY little helps..................if we could get one flag made a month it would be VERY impressive. It would be great to take 1,200 away and have 50 flags up! Chesterfield for the numbers was very bouncy.

UTC

TVR

HarryECFC

Are we allowed poles that don't bend quite so much? Or are football fans not to be trusted.
We originally couldn't find any flag poles so used those as an alternative. Were still looking for a better pole.

Grecian Max

Well done on this...................EVERY little helps..................if we could get one flag made a month it would be VERY impressive. It would be great to take 1,200 away and have 50 flags up! Chesterfield for the numbers was very bouncy.

UTC

TVR
Yep too right, whatever people can donate will put to good use!

Grecian Max

We originally couldn't find any flag poles so used those as an alternative. Were still looking for a better pole.
There are some (4) that had stronger white poles, but those poles cost £3 a go so need some funding to replace them as I've stick a fair bit of my own £££ already

HarryECFC

Mhmm... Hopefully once the site is up we will be bringing in more donations... What is going on with the site?