• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sick of the Behaviour on the Big Bank!

ForeverECFC

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34650

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35097&highlight=Pole

Not the First time there have been idiots on the big bank!

wouldnt be suprised if it was the same people either to be honest morons.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You get an equally abnoxious bunch of hoorayhenrys in the Flybe that should either be playing golf, watching the rugger with a pimms or jetting off to Dubai for their 4th holiday of the tear so far....if you get what I mean from the other end of the scale:mad: Always leaning forward blocking our view and leaving 10 mins before the end of the game.
Hmmm, what's their crime again...:S

Ian Mancey

Guys
personally I appreciate your, light, comments and probably shouldnt take too much notice of the idiots.

But I cant help but feel offended by the idiots!

Mt priase goes to the stewards. I spoke to them at Half time and they acted! brilliant

katieb30

Guys
personally I appreciate your, light, comments and probably shouldnt take too much notice of the idiots.

But I cant help but feel offended by the idiots!

Mt priase goes to the stewards. I spoke to them at Half time and they acted! brilliant
Well said,about time they got a pat on the back.

Last edited:

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Next time Ian, give em a thick ear. They'll soon rediscover where they fall on the foodchain and you can claim it was an accident!

Ian Mancey

Next time Ian, give em a thick ear. They'll soon rediscover where they fall on the foodchain and you can claim it was an accident!
David

cheers
Already a part of the plan! have already said half of us stand in front of them and the other stand behind. and when they start!!!

The beauty is we know who they are!!! they dont know who ALL of us are :)

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
But at least Moxers doesn't threaten people or abuse them.
I'm mentally scared by such people....right up your ass with the headlights full on, walk all over the grass ignoring the 'keep off' signs, pushing in to the front of the queue, chucking litter all over the place for someone else to pick up......t*ssers:mad:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Hmmm, what's their crime again...:S
Get on my tit for their total inconsideration of others...sounds a bit like the BB rough ...old boy!

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
My afternoon was thwarted by a bearded bloke next to me, who mumbled "f*ck sake" extremely often in a strong northern irish accent. I don't actually think he said anything else all afternoon!

Gin Trap

i was sat in the flybe quite central in one of the middle blocks and constantly if the lino gave an offside for a city player some annoying ******* would shout and mouth off to the lino in this high pitched squeaky annoying voice calling the lino lots of names and saying we have to put up with you everyweek to the official.

just shut the f*ck up in future you annoying ba5tard

im sure im not the only one thinking this???......