• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Show corr the door!!!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm beginning to think if we signed L. Messi on a free transfer some Exewebers would still find a reason to whinge about it.
I don't like Argies !

dan harvey

Two more than Logan scored last season against better opposition.
an,t sure about that ,we are in league 1 know

St George

an,t sure about that ,we are in league 1 know
Corr has scored 2 more goals this season than Logan did all of last season, against better opposition. As you have pointed out we are in league one and Logan scored his goals in league two, do you follow? Is know meant to mean now?

mole221

I think that Barry could be a player that makes the difference in the high pressuere match, I'm sure that he will score some important goals that could make the difference between playing in League One or League Two next season.

dan harvey

Corr has scored 2 more goals this season than Logan did all of last season, against better opposition. As you have pointed out we are in league one and Logan scored his goals in league two, do you follow? Is know meant to mean now?
sorry my mistake

Grecian_Jay

Lets not get carried away - he is cr*p.

He may have earned us a point yesterday but he was pretty responsible for us losing 3 on Tuesday.

And 1 goal does not mean he can suddenly 'be the difference'.

Benito

I relatively new to this site but I have to say it amazes me the negativity of my some of my fellow City supporters! We got a decent away point today, mainly thanks to Corr, yet some still look for an opportunity to put the boot into him. I'm beginning to think if we signed L. Messi on a free transfer some Exewebers would still find a reason to whinge about it.
It grinds you down after a while, sadly.

Poor old Noone has no chance if we did manage to sign him. One bad game and he'd be booed back to Plymouth.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster

He may have earned us a point yesterday but he was pretty responsible for us losing 3 on Tuesday.

I like Barry Corr, I dont like City "fans" that spout rubbish like this. Personally I'd have Corr on the team sheet before anyone bar Logie. End of.

Benito

You are becoming quite tedious. Do you do anything other than slate our players?

With fans like you etc...

Grecian_Jay

You are becoming quite tedious. Do you do anything other than slate our players?

With fans like you etc...
I only slate the cr*p ones and unfortunately there are too many of these.

I have an opinion unlike you lot who just sit here and wait for someone to say something they think goes against the club.

And without fans like me the club would be bust so good effort.