• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Show corr the door!!!

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
He isn't. He needs games and he needs starts and I'm convinced he will get better.

He's still only 24, so relatively young. Yes, he's not "fantastic" but we ain't going to be in the market for "fantastic" players - unless we get lucky with yoof. Corr is as good as we'll get within our budget. Get over it.

Oh....and he's already light years ahead of a certain loanee from Charlton in terms of effort and creativity (and only one year older).....
I agree he needs some time, but how much? It is frustrating at times.

grecian till i die

It pisses me off he scores 1 and he s amazing he is the sh*ttest player in this squad and even league 1 he is a waste of space id rather have basham back instead of that crap

KingBilly

I still think he's crap
Very harsh. I think he'll do ok given a decent run and some confidence. He puts himself about and he's a battler (which we may need in a relegation scrap!)

At the end of the day he is a CITY player and we need to get behind every City player regardless of whether we doubt their ability or not. Will booing him or disrespecting him on here make him a better player in your opinion?

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It pisses me off he scores 1 and he s amazing he is the sh*ttest player in this squad and even league 1 he is a waste of space id rather have basham back instead of that crap
If he's sh*t, explain what that makes Fleets? He got us that point. So to me he has potential. And he wants to do well at city and play for em.

Poultice

Oh come on, he has scored more goals than Fleetwood in less game time and won't be costing half the money, for just the goals per pounds ratio he has to be better.

dan harvey

ok ,i will get some stick for this ,but just watch him ,hes always signaling to where a player should put the ball and after stano i think at the moment hes the best striker we have

KingBilly

I relatively new to this site but I have to say it amazes me the negativity of my some of my fellow City supporters! We got a decent away point today, mainly thanks to Corr, yet some still look for an opportunity to put the boot into him. I'm beginning to think if we signed L. Messi on a free transfer some Exewebers would still find a reason to whinge about it.

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well they would if he cost a fortune and didn't perform ;)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Six actually, after today.

St George

Six actually, after today.
Two more than Logan scored last season against better opposition.