• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheff Wed Fans Reaction....

KingBilly

Not sure why I read other fans reactions after our wins. They usually make my blood boil with the old line "How did we lose to Exeter ffs?".

But some of these Sheff Wed fans really have taken it to a different level of disrespectfulness (see comments below). I understand a 5 - 1 away defeat must hurt, but I'd like to see a bit more 'class' from fans of one of the 'so called' big teams.

"Maybe the old timers can name worse and I'm in a rage but

BUT LOSING 5-1 TO EXETER??????????????????? "

"Who the fook are Exeter!!!??? "

"Totally unacceptable and seriously embarrassing given our squad, us v them man for man, our wage bill and by any other measure."

"I still can't get over my anger....... 5-1 to Exeter with their fans shouting 'we want 6'."

and my blood curdling favourite...:mad:

"Genuinely struggling to think of a worse result we've ever had against a virtual non league side. Any advances?"

Last edited:

Cravat 2

I'm surprised people are annoyed by this.

I find those comments hilarious, especially the 'They were singing we want 6' ones. Muahahahaha!

Pobbop

it's funny, laugh at the delusional f*ckers[ecfc]

RobG

Their fans have been terrible about this! we are four points behind them with a game in hand and they give it all that, f*ck em!

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
this is the best thing about winning against teams like this. A chance for them to wobble on top of their high horse. I am all for the derisory comments, the longer it continues the longer we are likely to continue beating the 'cup final' teams!

KingBilly

I'm surprised people are annoyed by this.

I find those comments hilarious, especially the 'They were singing we want 6' ones. Muahahahaha!
Actually you're right! They do make my blood boil but they are SO FU CKING FUNNY I just can't resist taking a peek at them! :)

samwise

Long may it continue! I love it when sides turn up expecting to batter us by 5 goals because we're such a 'little' team.

Cravat 2

That's why I liked Tango man. He sang 'Wednesday 'til I die' as the 5th goal went in and then starting chucking snow around. :D

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm the same, can't resist having a look - when we win that is! I sometimes get a bit miffed at the condescending ignorance but, as is often mentioned, it's so nice to sneak under the radar and take people by surprise. And we certainly surprised their fans! How about this one:

"At least in previous stuffings the teams beating had players of real class."

Sorry Owls but you've just been well and truly plucked by 11 players of real class... :)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are they greenies in disguise? ;)