• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seige mentality starts here!

A Slacker

Would love to be there today as TVR has created such a positive bit of momentum - unfortunately we are off on holiday for the week. However our season tickets are being put to good use and our imposters will be urged to sing with full voice.

Willy Nilly

Tisdales comments in WMN when asked about 'seige mentality':
"My only issue is it is that it takes being of the table, 4 points adrift of safety for fans to wake up and do something constructive! After all a supporters duty is to support, surely?"
Your welcome Mr Tisdale
That does not make great reading. Silly Tisdale.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
"My only issue is it is that it takes being of the table, 4 points adrift of safety for fans to wake up and do something constructive! After all a supporters duty is to support, surely?"
Your welcome Mr Tisdale
This is clearly not what he said surely? I know he is sh*t at the whole media stuff but even he wouldn't make a f*ck up like this.

scottus86

This is clearly not what he said surely? I know he is sh*t at the whole media stuff but even he wouldn't make a f*ck up like this.
Nothing good to say, don't say it comes to mind. Why would he say that, after all the effort, it feels like a spanner put in the works. Maybe, if Tisdale wanted to say something along those lines, he should have waited untill after the game, and only if we had won.

Willy Nilly

It is a smack in the face for those of us that have continued to fork out good money to watch the sh*t he's been serving up.

If he wants to go to a big club some day he'll need to cut this sh*t out.

GrecianWonder

Your welcome Mr Tisdale
http://www.thisiswesternmorningnews.co.uk/Vocal-backing-help-Grecians-climb-danger-zone/story-13631438-detail/story.html

"lets learn how to use speech marks shall we??" I said to the person who cant understand them

Willy Nilly

Right apologies to Tisdale. It was the journalist that said it, not Tisdale.

http://www.thisiswesternmorningnews.co.uk/Vocal-backing-help-Grecians-climb-danger-zone/story-13631438-detail/story.html

Beaten to it.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is a smack in the face for those of us that have continued to fork out good money to watch the sh*t he's been serving up.

If he wants to go to a big club some day he'll need to cut this sh*t out.
Why don't you read the f*cking article!!!

He didn't say that, it was the journalist.

For f*cks sake get behind him and the team.

Come on you reds! Siege mentality!

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, for the avoidance of any doubt, let's be absolutely clear about this.

This is an opinion piece in the Western Morning News:

The sentiment Willy Nilly attributes to Tis comes not from him but from the author of the piece.

For what it's worth, I agree with it but that's not the issue here. The point is it wasn't Tis that said it so, please, let's not waste any more time discussing it.

scottus86

Ah, so it wasn't Tisdale that said that, it was the reporter. I hadn't read the news story.