• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 23/24 season

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I meant we will sell more early bird season tickets (3100) last season. We should also go above 3246 especially as when the early bird deal ends people can buy in instalments this season!! 🍺
It'll be interesting to see how many use that, I actually agree with you now I think we will go over the 3246 on this basis.

tom_ecfc

Would it be a huge problem if existing ST holders seats were held for just a week shorter than the early bird deadline, leaving a week for others to be able to sit together. I understand some fans will need to wait for a certain date (payday) to secure their seat for next season, but it’s a potential avenue to look at.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stansfield stand much better
Have a drink watch tv
Sun in your eyes in Selco
UTC
Alright Tisdale!

Memphis09

Alright Tisdale!
That’s an insult lol

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
That’s an insult lol
To Tisdale. He was positivity personified.

Memphis09

To Tisdale. He was positivity personified.
That’s big words

Matt Russell

That’s big words
With my shades on...........
That is a big word.........those are big words 🙂

wiveygrecian

Over 3100 early bird sales now . I said we would beat last seasons total ! Still 10 hours to go too!!

Surprised. Thought with ‘2nd season’ syndrome + loss of some bigger teams and Gargoyle sales would be significantly less. Cost of living crisis, what cost of living crisis!

Cowshed Grecian

Not having to sell every single player who comes along who is half decent is a big factor.