• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any news on whether Flexeter tickets can be purchased now for the coming season? I won’t be buying a season ticket as I normally only go to to 15 or so home games, due to going to see my other team as well. Flexeter money now might be good for the Club in the summer months. Can’t see anything on the Official site. Maybe Spoonz knows. Thanks.
We do Flexeters every season now.
But they don't normally go on sale until about a month or so into the season.
There could be a change of thinking for the reason you state - I'll flag it up with the club.

Reactions: GJW

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

cannockred

Absolutely fantastic! What will happen to the iplayer monies for games that were not played. Would happily donate that to the club if a refund was forthcoming. I realise that the club gets a proportion of the monies anyway. COYR

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Little things like that above with the S/T and the other game given back to the club really do make fans feel part of this amazing club.
UTC !

DB9

Can't remember the team but there was a story i read that only one of their fans asked for a refund on their S/T, He or she may have needed some cash so you can't blame them but what those figures show is that when you're a fan, Its not just about turning up every other week or travelling away but the club runs through your veins, Non footy fans will never understand that.

Oldsmobile-88

Can't remember the team but there was a story i read that only one of their fans asked for a refund on their S/T, He or she may have needed some cash so you can't blame them but what those figures show is that when you're a fan, Its not just about turning up every other week or travelling away but the club runs through your veins, Non footy fans will never understand that.
That was Walsall...I read that they had shifted over 1,000 season tickets for the coming season too.

Reactions: DB9

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Amazing effort but is the £16k the total that have said they will definitely donate or the potential total that could donate ? Only the instructions on how to claim a refund has not come out yet so I don't see how they can announce figures at this point ??

Red Devon

Amazing effort but is the £16k the total that have said they will definitely donate or the potential total that could donate ? Only the instructions on how to claim a refund has not come out yet so I don't see how they can announce figures at this point ??
Wouldn’t it be based on the number of people who have already declined on a refund.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t it be based on the number of people who have already declined on a refund.
I would have hoped that was the case otherwise it could be dangerous releasing figures which I guess was the point I was trying to make

Oldsmobile-88

I would imagine that figure is the supporters who have said they wish to donate.

If you took a mean average of £12 per game ‘owed’ to ST holders(5 games left) & there are approximately 1,200 season ticket holders as already reported.The club would be on the hook for ‘£72k