• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was Walsall...I read that they had shifted over 1,000 season tickets for the coming season too.
Pretty sure the Walsall chairman mentioned a number close to 100K in non refunds

Oldsmobile-88

Pretty sure the Walsall chairman mentioned a number close to 100K in non refunds
Yep...They were quick off the mark & quickly realised in late March that there was unlikely to be anymore football at The Bescot this season.

LOG

Amazing effort but is the £16k the total that have said they will definitely donate or the potential total that could donate ? Only the instructions on how to claim a refund has not come out yet so I don't see how they can announce figures at this point ??
It's the total from people who have said that they don't want a refund.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club has also had donations of £2,270 through online ticket system. :)

Oldsmobile-88

It's the total from people who have said that they don't want a refund.
I have said nothing & as far as I’m aware the default of that is the club keep the refund.
Is that included in the total ?

Red Devon

I have said nothing & as far as I’m aware the default of that is the club keep the refund.
Saying nothing was one way of saying you didn’t want a refund if that makes sense 😀

LOG

If you want to let the club keep the money for the unplayed games you have to email them or the Trust or, I guess, do nothing when the refund process is announced:

"The Supporters' Trust have been working with the club to facilitate an option for supporters to help the club, by donating any unused proportion of season tickets. Should this be a way in which you would like to support then please email: [email protected] or [email protected]. "

Regarding anyone wanting a refund, I think the reason that that process isn't in place yet is because the remaining matches of the L2 season, bar the play offs, haven't formally been scrapped, even though we all know they won't be played.

LOG

To answer your question more concisely, it's my understanding that if you do nothing the club will keep the money :)

As the club don't yet know how many people will want a refund, the donation figure quoted only includes those people who have already contacted the club and said they don't want a refund.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
To answer your question more concisely, it's my understanding that if you do nothing the club will keep the money :)

As the club don't yet know how many people will want a refund, the donation figure quoted only includes those people who have already contacted the club and said they don't want a refund.
Thanks Log that explains the point I was trying to make earlier - I was concerned it may include those who have said nothing to date but my take a refund once they know the process for doing so

City_Slicker

Can someone tell me what the situation is regarding the refunding on the outstanding games on our season tickets?

Do you have to inform the club that you wish to have one or will they refund automatically?

Thanks.