• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I for one am happy to have been able to have contributed to the Club in this way. I appreciate that many won't be able to do so.

When events become clearer I would expect the early bird end date will be extended.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just had a flyer in the post from the Club about ticket renewal. It includes a covering letter from Taggy. Plus a nice message from Matty Taylor.

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
The problem is when will next season be, how long will it go on for and will crowds be accepted? I'd happily pay for one on the premise that once the seasons details are finalised a refund could be sorted out if it didn't work for the purchaser.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s a tricky one. Less than a month until the prices go up and we’re asked to shell out up to £400 per ticket for a season that we don’t know when it’ll start or what form it’ll take, as well as still having a fifth of the current one unused and potentially never being used.

Given that, and I understand the club’s need for the cash, but I’d have thought the least they could do is defer the early bird deadline. If it wasn’t for losing the seat I genuinely don’t think I’d bother - we don’t seem to be getting much in return for our money.

i8cornwall

I’m still holding fire, till I know what is going on to be honest. I’ve paid for cricket tickets that I’m sure won’t be used now as well.

I normally do the instalment plan on my ST so don’t renew till the last minute, though the last few years I’ve had to do it in person so not sure how that would work this year?

Matt Russell

It’s a tricky one. Less than a month until the prices go up and we’re asked to shell out up to £400 per ticket for a season that we don’t know when it’ll start or what form it’ll take, as well as still having a fifth of the current one unused and potentially never being used.

Given that, and I understand the club’s need for the cash, but I’d have thought the least they could do is defer the early bird deadline. If it wasn’t for losing the seat I genuinely don’t think I’d bother - we don’t seem to be getting much in return for our money.
Have you thought of being just a lttle more patient?
My impression is that the club is giving what information it has to give, when they have any to give. An early bird change of end date? Give 'em a chance.

rustle

Just had a flyer in the post from the Club about ticket renewal. It includes a covering letter from Taggy. Plus a nice message from Matty Taylor.
Yes, I thought that was good too.
Had to check that my renewal had gone through alright as the letter included my seat details and I wondered if that meant I hadn't renewed. All OK though!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I thought that was good too.
Had to check that my renewal had gone through alright as the letter included my seat details and I wondered if that meant I hadn't renewed. All OK though!
I think these are old flyers that got stuck with the printers a while ago but have now emerged blinking into the sunlight.

Antony Moxey

Have you thought of being just a lttle more patient?
My impression is that the club is giving what information it has to give, when they have any to give. An early bird change of end date? Give 'em a chance.
Be more patient? In what respect? Season ticket renewal opportunities have been in place for quite some while now, the government restrictions have been in place for quite some while too. There's going to be an announcement today about what the immediate future is regarding restrictions from the government so the club decides to send a letter out begging for renewals two days before that without any mention of future plans with the early bird renewal cut off just a couple of weeks away.

It seems it's all give, give, give by the supporters and take, take, take by the club with no thought for what we're going to get for the money we're being asked for or the money we've already paid. Granted that's largely out of the club's hands, but why send the letter out when it's been known for the last three weeks that the government would be making an announcement on the the next phase of restrictions two days later?

Colesman Ballz

Be more patient? In what respect? Season ticket renewal opportunities have been in place for quite some while now, the government restrictions have been in place for quite some while too. There's going to be an announcement today about what the immediate future is regarding restrictions from the government so the club decides to send a letter out begging for renewals two days before that without any mention of future plans with the early bird renewal cut off just a couple of weeks away.

It seems it's all give, give, give by the supporters and take, take, take by the club with no thought for what we're going to get for the money we're being asked for or the money we've already paid. Granted that's largely out of the club's hands, but why send the letter out when it's been known for the last three weeks that the government would be making an announcement on the the next phase of restrictions two days later?
Jeez Ant, you are a miserable unforgiving sod ! JW has just pointed out,that that he believes the mail out has been delayed by being stuck at the printers. Equally to be pedANTIc, the mail out wasn't even actually sent out by the Club. Rather it was sent out on their behalf, if you check the envelope you will see a return address in Brum !