• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2019/20

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
A very competent man behind the counter sorted mine out in under 2 minutes .....

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's up on last year's early bird total although I don't know exactly by how much.

The total sold last year was 1689 which was a record.
The total sold the year before was 1548.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/august/seasonticketsoffsale/
Thanks Spoonz that sounds promising
ps I will try not to lose mine this year when it arrives (facepalm)

muppetdodger

With the new stand all sorted now as opposed to start of last year when it was all a bit confusing I should think we might beat that record set last year. I for one have bought two this season in the AS Stand, not having had one since the first comference years. The facilities and set up in the new stand persuaded us to go for it.

Last edited:

ECFC89

Matt Taylor saying in interview that we have sold a record amount of early bird season tickets. Happy days UTC.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not surprised.The new Stagecoach Stand has persuaded a few to become first time ST holders.
Someone I regularly attend with has purchased one for that stand after trying it out from Jan onwards & not being a ST holder previously.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ready for collection on Monday. They started sending out the ones that we're requested to be posted.

muppetdodger

Got ours this morning. Two new ones this year. Last time we had some 12/13 years ago they came in a book, now just loose tickets. How long have they been like that?

iscalad

Got ours this morning. Two new ones this year. Last time we had some 12/13 years ago they came in a book, now just loose tickets. How long have they been like that?
A few seasons now.

IndoMike

I'm starting to feel very confident about this season. I can't see many teams taking 3 points off us at home this season.
I suggest you get your season tickets now!
Also predict an exciting Cup run.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My season tickets have already arrived!