• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets (2018-19)

Jazzi

Price of student tickets almost doubled, smart move when we want to attract more young fans.
Have Big bank Student prices nearly doubled?

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Price of student tickets almost doubled, smart move when we want to attract more young fans.
Most students go for the Big Bank - these prices have been reduced to £5 a game.
Matchday price on the Bank this current season for Students was £14 (£13 in advance).

Temporarily Exiled

What's the reason for nearly doubling the seated price though?

Jazzi

An incentive for Students not to get legless?

Antony Moxey

At a guess to put students in the cheaper standing and have adults in the seats who’d pay more for those seats than students. It’s about trying to maximise revenue from a variable source.

Matt Russell

With U18 prices from £3.00 per game and U12's from £2.00 per game I think our younger fans are very well looked after.

oldschool

Students is a vague term as I know people who earn good money and pay to do a night school course in baking cakes etc and then qualify as a student and get cheap tickets for city #****e

Oldsmobile-88

Students is a vague term
It was widely abused years ago(I knew a few ‘students’ who had SU cards) but I believe it’s a lot tighter these days,& those scams are long gone hopefully.

oldschool

It was widely abused years ago(I knew a few ‘students’ who had SU cards) but I believe it’s a lot tighter these days,& those scams are long gone hopefully.
Still happens I know the last 2 seasons for 1 person

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Would prefer a working mans discount ! So bloody annoying when you walk into places and you see buy one get one free for students on beer / pizza's etc.