• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Ticket Holders.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently crowds returning to football matches will be discussed in parliament on November 9.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently crowds returning to football matches will be discussed in parliament on November 9.
"Soccer fans ? Not like they're voters eh chaps. Harrumph !"

iscalad

Check your email

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
As you are aware, we are in unprecedented times, Covid-19 has affected every one of us individually and the club that we all support. Unfortunately, none of us knows when things will get ‘back to normal’ which makes planning extremely difficult.

The Government’s statement at the end of September, confirming further delays in the return of supporters to stadiums was a major blow and disappointment to the club. As a short term measure we hope that the access to iFollow for home league matches and the season ticket holder shirt offer, has at least offered some short term benefit, nevertheless we appreciate this is not the match day experience we all want.

Football as a whole is feeling the economic fall-out from the pandemic and you may have read numerous articles about the pressures on all EFL clubs with gate revenue forming a significant percentage of our income stream. For Exeter City income is critical to fund players’ wages, a successful academy and the overheads of running St James Park. The Ollie Watkins money is intended for use on capital projects that support the longer-term sustainability of our club through investment in facilities and as such ensuring this provides long term benefits for you and the club.

We appreciate that many supporters are also facing difficult times and recognise the need as a club to provide options to the 1,372 valued supporters, who purchased 2020/21 season tickets. We have therefore outlined below the options available to you.

Whichever option you decide, we would like to thank you for your continued support, we miss you and hope to see you back at St James Park at the earliest opportunity.

OPTION 1: - Full Refund

Is for supporters who wish to claim a full refund, on their season ticket.

Choosing the full refund option, you will forgo the benefit of iFollow access and any further offers from the club, as well as your guaranteed attendance once matches can resume. A normal priority system will apply dependant on the numbers that are allowed under social distancing rules

Please note: We will need to deduct an administration charge of £5 from each season ticket to cover the costs of bank charges and time for the staff to process this transaction.

All refunds will be managed through the completion of the Expression of Wishes form and will be processed as soon as possible. Please Note: Refunds will not be processed over the phone or issued at the ticket office/shop/reception.

OPTION 2: - 50% Refund

This is for supporters who wish to claim a 50% refund, which comprises of:

1. iFollow access to watch every home league game of the 2020-2021 season
  2. A free digital programme in respect of every match
  3. A 50% refund based of the price you paid
  4. Return to season ticket basis, when crowds return (subject to any reduced capacity)
The refund will be processed in two instalments, the first on completion of 12 home fixtures, in January 2021, and the second on completion of the season. This will allow us to ensure that when you are allowed to attend the amount is adjusted according.

OPTION 3 – Keep Season Ticket – Donate.

This is for anyone who chooses to keep their season ticket in full (i.e. effectively donate any unused season ticket portion to the Club). These supporters will receive the following package:

1. iFollow access to watch every home league game of the 2020-2021 season

2. A free digital programme in respect of every match

3. A 10% discount off a 2021/22 Season Ticket Renewal

4. Return to season ticket basis, when crowds return (subject to any reduced capacity)

Please complete the Expression of Wishes as soon as possible and no later than 12 PM on Friday the 13th November. To complete the form you will need:

For those of you that placed more than one season ticket order for other members of the family; you will receive separate emails for each order along with the ‘Expression of Wishes’ form must be completed for each.

Kind Regards

Sara Williams
Head of Ticketing & Retail

Coppers

Seems pretty fair to me, I'll be having a full refund and forfeit the ifollow as not for me.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Gone for option 3. I remain optimistic that I'll get to see a game at St James Park this season.

older-codger

Gone for option 3. I remain optimistic that I'll get to see a game at St James Park this season.

me too

SimonBB

It’s 10% discount next year versus 50% money back of the games missed. Not sure what I’ll do. Options all seem fair.

denzel

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Option 3. Obviously.