• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe away : 11th September.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not the most appealing trip for anyone who has to travel a great distance.
£163 return on the train from ESD 😁 ! You can probably shave £30 off that with the usual ticket splitting.
It’s not too bad a drive(4-5 hrs)if the Motorways are clear,Glanford Park being just off the M180.
Undecided if I’m going to make the trip(driving)at the moment.

fred binneys head

I'm definitely there, looking forward to it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Giving this one a miss.

Colesman Ballz

Not the most appealing trip for anyone who has to travel a great distance.
£163 return on the train from ESD 😁 ! You can probably shave £30 off that with the usual ticket splitting.
It’s not too bad a drive(4-5 hrs)if the Motorways are clear,Glanford Park being just off the M180.
Undecided if I’m going to make the trip(driving)at the moment.
Now of course the "Sands Venue Stadium". You might need to be very precise entering that into your sat nav or you could end up in Blackpool ! 😎

Oldsmobile-88

Now of course the "Sands Venue Stadium". You might need to be very precise entering that into your sat nav or you could end up in Blackpool ! 😎
These new ground names confuse me CB.

I saw that Holker St,Barrow is now know as the Dunes Hotel Stadium 🤣
I had visions of the long gone Dunes Hotel on the strip in Vegas when I turned up last week.

Spoonz Red E

These new ground names confuse me CB.

I saw that Holker St,Barrow is now know as the Dunes Hotel Stadium 🤣
I had visions of the long gone Dunes Hotel on the strip in Vegas when I turned up last week.
Barrow?
Las Vegas?

Boyo

Scunny is probably the least attractive fixture in the schedule this season, for me. Fair play to everyone who makes the journey. We're certainly clocking up the miles this season... Barrow, Harrogate, Scunny and then Hartlepool next!

Oldsmobile-88

Scunthorpe only issue a digital programme,however you can purchase a hard copy from www.m60footballprogrammes.com
£3 plus £1.99 P/P
There is a 14 working day delivery lag.Obviously no good for the match day but a service for collectors.
I’m glad someone offers this service,a few other clubs have gone down the digital only route.
FGR have also gone to a digital only programme from this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

bootesful

Bit of an emotional one for me tomorrow, last game with the lad before he's off to Uni- and a mirror of our first trip when we moved to Yorkshire. Let's hope we can repeat that 0-4 display.

jimmy

Bit of an emotional one for me tomorrow, last game with the lad before he's off to Uni- and a mirror of our first trip when we moved to Yorkshire. Let's hope we can repeat that 0-4 display.
You asked..and City delivered.