• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scummers vs Exeter City FC Official Matchday Thread

HarryECFC

Comee on cityyy!

Pride of devon!!!

10:19 traiinnnn!

Buzzinnnggg

Rog H K

Last time we won a league game at Home park it was Easter Saturday 1993, 20 years ago!
God bless Alan Ball and our many absent friends. Safe trip all, and wipe your feet on the way out!
Todays Short Film:
[video=youtube;9N8mC1gpX8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8mC1gpX8g [/video]

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Play a passing game and take it to The Snot, Curo and O Flynn to pull Rotten wotton and Branston all over the park, score first and keep the ball moving.

We'll win easily, come on you reds!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Time for another 0-3 City win ... [G]

The gargs are on a roll so likely to be another tight and nervous game but I hope we have enough to turn them over. I have a little concern that some of our boys might be intimidated by the largish hostile crowd, but hope the likes of Curo and Doc can bring a calm to the side, after all this is more of a "must win" game for the gaws. City to win by the odd goal in 3 :) Come on you reds

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
We need to go for the jugular : none of this sitting back waiting to see what the other team has got... With some mo they already have, I fear for us if they go ahead.

ECFC traveller

Letsssss 'aveeee it
plymouth 0-2 exeter

Rog H K

A Rochdale supporting friend of mine (And City Trust Member) has just broken down, his exhaust fell off near Worcester and he is hoping the AA will tow him all the way to Exeter where he is staying over the weekend for the game with City on Monday(They're probably the only 2 Dale fans we will have in the away end on Easter Monday!). He left at 2:00am in Lancashire this morning after their game yesterday with Aldershot and has a ticket for the Devon/Cornwall Derby and was coming with me to cheer us on, it's now touch and go if he can make it. If he does I think he deserves a medal.
PS Sorry Nick, You'll have to get a later train!*-)

A Slacker

So much more up for this than the home game. Lets hope that the players are and that the Police do their job properly. Tensions could be running very high!

Thames Valley Red

RHK left a message to help