• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

scum lose probably best player to rochdale

the dog2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33048611
I have always rated him and thought he tore us apart each time he played against us
perhaps the wheels will come off down the road!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Banter Base?

On the up

Good player who really showed up Oakleys defensive frailties last term. Thought he was on route to Oxford with Sercs. But obviously had good move into division one and closer to his home. Pity would have added much to our forward line.

muppetdodger

I hear Reid is off as well, leave a bit of a hole up front for them!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has this anything to do with WoW's? Have we got so little to talk about that we need to discuss everything "the scum" do?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Has this anything to do with WoW's? Have we got so little to talk about that we need to discuss everything "the scum" do?
Says the unrivalled king of the "I'll post something in the wrong forum then tack something on at the end to try to make a tenuous link to City" post?

We have the "Serious Torquay thread" on WoWS, for now this one stays here too.

IBA

Says the unrivalled king of the "I'll post something in the wrong forum then tack something on at the end to try to make a tenuous link to City" post?

We have the "Serious Torquay thread" on WoWS, for now this one stays here too.
think City and Argyle will be evenly matched next season which always keeps things interesting...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
think City and Argyle will be evenly matched next season which always keeps things interesting...
Meh, I'd prefer a situation like 10/11 again where we send them down...!

ethos

Pasoti in melt down............

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is he really going to be that much of a miss to them? He is very hit and miss and more miss than hit for me. Not really sure why Pasoti going into meltdown for. Now Reid on the other hand............