• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scapegoat XI

Kwame Ampadu....not sure if others noticed it but he never wanted the ball in midfield. I recall on countess occasions whenever we had a throw in and he was a few yards away he would always look away so as to never catch the eye of the thrower so he rarely received the ball. Not a scapegoat just played like a goat

Andy_H

Kwame Ampadu....not sure if others noticed it but he never wanted the ball in midfield. I recall on countess occasions whenever we had a throw in and he was a few yards away he would always look away so as to never catch the eye of the thrower so he rarely received the ball. Not a scapegoat just played like a goat
Crikey, you'r either a 'stalker' or you really need to get out a bit more if, you spent every game just watching Kwame to see where his eyes were focusing. You must also have brilliant vision if you could see somebodies eye movement right across SJP. Melton Mowbary products come too mind.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was probably not looking because he was pointing at someone else. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree 😉

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
ML Mark Gavin
He wasn't a scapegoat, he really was that $h!T and his attitude stank even worse.

Grecian2K

Coles can't be a scapegoat as most of it was his fault.
And, even if he was the scapegoat wasn't Mrs Coles the real nanny goat?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Steve Basham would replace Morrison for me, used to wind up everyone around me in the Old Grandstand!
I thought Basham was a decent player for us, particularly as we were in the Conference at the time.

budegrecian

Shaun Canham?

Antony Moxey

Shaun Canham?
Nope, he was just hopeless. Are people really unsure as to what the word ‘scapegoat’ means? We’ve had a dictionary definition posted earlier.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Robbie Simpson although he was starting to come good just before his injury

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Robbie Simpson although he was starting to come good just before his injury
Also hopeless. As was Parkin.