• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

San Miguel Anyone?

dan harvey

no thanks mike (thets keep to the good stuff fosters and bud)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
keep to the good stuff fosters and bud)
People like you should be burned at the stake :p Fosters is pish and Bud is just a watery version of pish.

Pint of Beautiful Daze from Otter for me this evening, very enjoyable.

Mike Blackstone

I didn't enjoy my Corona earlier
I usd to drink bottles of Corona when I were a kid. Got something like threepence back on the empty bottle.

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Big Yay for the San Migwell from me, but only out of season or in sunnier climes.

TimG

San miguel not to bad IMO better than most lagers. But truly the best one has to be a ice cold budwieser out of the bottle pure bliss

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
A couple of weeks ago I was given a bottle of ‘San Miguel’ which had been won in a Christmas fundraising event.

The winner didn’t want it and thought I may care to try it. I had no idea what it was or what it tasted like ...... until tonight.

I decided to try a sip first ....... oh my god! ..... all I can say is that it resembled coloured water that had been seriously contaminated by unknown chemicals ........ it was truly, truly foul!

Instead, I am now drinking a bottle of the superb ‘Seriously Bad Elf’ (9%) from Ridgeway Brewing of Oxfordshire. What a difference!
one and only time ive drunk it was on holiday in ibiza ten years ago. truly truly vile +o(

GJW

San miguel not to bad IMO better than most lagers. But truly the best one has to be a ice cold budwieser out of the bottle pure bliss
Do you mean the real Bud from the Czech Republic, or the other Bud?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm with Mike on this one and basically I find all Lager absolutely minging, today ive been mostly drinking Strawberry Brothers, if its the drink of choice for Deano then that must make it OK, it aint too fizzy and doesnt get you too smashed that you end up in nick

GJW

I usd to drink bottles of Corona when I were a kid. Got something like threepence back on the empty bottle.
Yep. Me too. My grandparent's shop in Hatherleigh used to stock all the flavours when I was at primary school. I was addicted to the limeade flavour. I used to have soooooooooooo much sugar when I was younger but I've still got my own teeth.

They had a bakery and general store. Loads of sweets, Ice Cream and fizzy drink (all the stuff we are now told is bad for you). Great days.

Red Lion

Big Yay from me for San Miguel.