• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Same team for Swindon?

DJH2005

I take it admission prices will be slashed, since this game is held with very little regard. What crowds expected, about 1,600?
Maybe less than that. Don't know what the prices are, but a few of us made the conscious decision a week or so ago that we'd give this one a miss. If it was a fiver for the OG I could reconsider, but I'd hazard one that I'll not get price matched.

I doubt we're the only ones making this decision, money is hard to come by at the moment.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe less than that. Don't know what the prices are, but a few of us made the conscious decision a week or so ago that we'd give this one a miss. If it was a fiver for the OG I could reconsider, but I'd hazard one that I'll not get price matched.

I doubt we're the only ones making this decision, money is hard to come by at the moment.
Anybody know the direct costs of putting an "extra" game like this one on ?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
same team apart from witchlowe (or however you spell it,) in for taylor and duffy in for coles. that's my shout anyway.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Admission prices for the JPT game

Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for concessions in the OG, Big Bank and the Away End while a seat in the Doble costs £12 for adults and £6 for concessions. Under 18s are £2 anywhere in the ground.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Id play the strongest team possible - winning breads confidence and untill now thats been very low...

id rest Oakley/Nardeillo for the weekend the rest id play as saturday...oh Duffy for Coles.

Parklife

Id play the strongest team possible - winning breads confidence
Plus we need the dough from a cup run.

I'd play a strong team too.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
winning breads QUOTE]

And the Brown Loaf is first to cross the finishing line....................:D

STURTZ

Think we'll win bun nil.

Poultice

Were we seeded and are we that bothered about this particular slice of the action, suppose we got a couple of injuries, would our league chances be toast ?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Were we seeded and are we that bothered about this particular slice of the action, suppose we got a couple of injuries, would our league chances be toast ?
You do like to pop up with your observations don't you. I would have been on here myself sooner, but found myself in a jam at work ;)