• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sam Cox From Spurs On Season Long Loan?

Ian Sideman

Come on guys, get real. He played 2 reserve games last year. Do you really think he can drop straight into our L1 side? I doubt there's anything to this, but of there is I reckon it's more about building relationship with Spurs.

They can send some down here to play in the Ressies and train alongside some grizzly pros. He maybe ready for us in 18 months time.

Incontinentia

I like the little factoid that he was Brent Cross-Country Champion for four years on the trot.

Ah, to be out running in the beautiful hills and dales of the London Borough of Brent - from the verdant pastures of Neasden and Kilburn all the way to the rugged mountainside of the aptly named Dollis Hill.

Cross-country my arse.

finetime

I like the little factoid that he was Brent Cross-Country Champion for four years on the trot.

Ah, to be out running in the beautiful hills and dales of the London Borough of Brent - from the verdant pastures of Neasden and Kilburn all the way to the rugged mountainside of the aptly named Dollis Hill.

Cross-country my arse.
Hah! I work on Dollis Hill - what a complete dump Brent is! Perhaps he's running round and round around brent park!

Ian Sideman

Cross-country my arse.
....being chased by a gun-toting crack dealer! :D

cityno1ledgend

sounds a good player can play left back and has potential for the future.

Lister

Come on guys, get real. He played 2 reserve games last year. Do you really think he can drop straight into our L1 side? I doubt there's anything to this, but of there is I reckon it's more about building relationship with Spurs.

They can send some down here to play in the Ressies and train alongside some grizzly pros. He maybe ready for us in 18 months time.
Maybe he falls into the 6 Tis wants to sign to develop, rather than the 6 that will slot straight into the side?

Giant Midget

Maybe he falls into the 6 Tis wants to sign to develop, rather than the 6 that will slot straight into the side?
Surely Tis would want to develop his own players? Not one from another side, that won't necessarily add anything to our 1st team squad?

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you'll find he was that Brent Cross Country Champion. The champion in country pursuits - sheep shearing, speed milking, chicken slaugtering and cider drinking - at the annual Brent Cross Shopping Centre Country Show.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely Tis would want to develop his own players? Not one from another side, that won't necessarily add anything to our 1st team squad?
Maybe our youth system isn't all its cracked up to be?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
My reading of the profile is that the 2 appearances for the reserves were as a substitute.He hasn't yet started for the reserves.