• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sad News

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never knew the guy, but certainly knew of him and his passion for our football club. Hits home a bit when it's someone close to the same age as you.

RIP and sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Scotty

I knew Dom to have a chat with, we did often in the Spot years back, we weren't close however we were part of the same family, ECFC.
The same family many of you on here I class as members. I never really knew Dom, Adam, Dacre or Stella however it hurts because we share a love, it's that special love that makes us all come together and support our special club, so unique.
Today, Monday was again put right into perspective.
RIP Dom

Last edited:

ecfcwoody2009

Another sad loss! RIP mate

Grecian2K

It's only when you become an old 'un that you realise that 43 is no age at all, my sincere condolences to his family, I didn't know the chap but City is a shared experience which binds many of us disparate souls together in a common purpose, close friend or unknown ally in the trials of an away game, you will be missed.

RIP
Could not have phrased it more eloquently or aptly myself. Hope you don't mind Poults if I, too, share this tribute. RIP

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dom and his company sponsored the Devon Bowl match at Tiverton back in May and he very kindly invited me along as a guest of the Sponsors along with Rog HK and a few others. His company stumped up for all the drinks and food afterwards it was a great night. I only knew him properly for about 18 months but could see how passionate he was for City.

Today is another sad day to be a Grecian, there have been far too many of these in the past 12 months :(

RIP Dom, get that prime spot on that terrace in the sky x

Last edited:

supercity2007

Devastating news, Big gap lost in the away end now with that big grin, sat by him on a number of away games and became friends, had many laughs and always will remember him for saying as he saw it. top bloke who i will sadly miss.

my thoughts are with his wife rachel

RIP Mate

Jean Jeannie

Will miss that big cheeky grin standing at the bottle bar like so many others. Honoured to call Dom a friend who had a great sense of humour/fun and lots of interesting stories. No one can take away the happy memories we have of him. RIP Dom.

Thinking of you Rach
xxxxx

Grecian2K

Today is another sad day to be a Grecian, there have been far too many of these in the past 12 months :(
That is true Steve....but at least they've gone out on a true high as far as their beloved club is concerned.

Small consolation, I know, but.....

Argyle_Boy

R.I.P Grecian

Scooterboy 65

An honour to have known you Dom as a friend and always enjoyed the chats we had and a beer of course.
My thoughts at this sad time are to Rachael and family and friends.

RIP Dom Up the City