• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sad Bastards

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way the mighty ECFC showed almost 24,000* awestruck Sarf-East-Lunneners at The Valley on Saturday how the Beautiful Game should be played has also helped to create a degree of benevolence - certainly amongst the 1,021 of us privileged to have been there [y].
I actually did enjoy the neutral commentator suggest how much luck you geeks had just had during play ........

.......bleddy hell, could I tell that commentator some facts about excretian jaxxyness over the last few year !

However, the luck started for you having to play them 1st game with a new manager.....only the geeks !

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical geeky selective memory, I did point out that I had grew out of it by 1981, and I suggested that most exewebbers shoud do the same !
It should be 'grown' out of it, by the way. oh, and shou(l)d does have a little old 'l' hmm? Here to advise you on how not to appear too ignorant. Now, get back to cleaning the ASDA toilets before the manager finds you are slacking.

Last edited:

Red Monster

I actually did enjoy the neutral commentator suggest how much luck you geeks had just had during play ........

.......bleddy hell, could I tell that commentator some facts about excretian jaxxyness over the last few year !

However, the luck started for you having to play them 1st game with a new manager.....only the geeks !
Always wrong Bang em wide, Chris Powell has been in charge for 5/6 games.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

New Manager??????

Well WE certainly have't got a new one, and Chris Powell has been with the 'add*cks since 17th January* (Won 4 Lost 2) so I can't think who you could possibly be referring to here? :S - still, I'll forgive you. LEAGUE ONE football is understandably not a subject that you can be expected to be familiar with.

*Ironically enough, Powell's FIRST game in charge was their 2-0 beasting of the hapless Scummers)

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Any Pasoti members able to report back to us on some of what has been said?

Seems we aren't allowed to read it!

Red Monster

Any Pasoti members able to report back to us on some of what has been said?

Seems we aren't allowed to read it!
Funny that and Porkus nowhere to be seen on here, he's so gutless !!

Willy Nilly

You're going down, going down, going down.

'We'll never play you again'!

Hard to have sympathy for a club with supporters that brick the windows of a bus carrying middle-aged women to watch a cup game.

stuartsdog

Funny that and Porkus nowhere to be seen on here, he's so gutless !!
f*cking fat ***** lol
going down going down

stumpynadge

I was there on relegation day 2003, when some of your fans joined the Southend fans purely to rub our noses in it. 'We'll never play you again' was the famous chant. Rivalry being what it is, I'd say nearly all your fans felt pretty much the same thing.

Well, now the boots on the other foot, don't come on here expecting us to be all good chums and say how sorry we are for your plight. You've seen this coming for a long time, but chose to bury your heads in the sand, hoping for a magician to wave his wand.

You've got two hopes. Bob Hope and no hope. And Bob's dead, I'm afraid. Cheerio, and shut the door on your way out.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't wait for Argyle to come to our place so we can wave goodbye to them...

Going to be a sweet, sweet day. One team in Devon.

[G]