• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

********'s beloved Daggers

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
After hearing about how great Daggers are for the last few years from Exewebs number 1 buffoon ******** I thought I might take some time yesterday to go and watch them against fellow strugglers Aldershot.

Having been reliably informed that they do everything that City dont, i.e. play with pace, width etc. I was expecting to receive some sort of footballing education. I guess you could call it that....

Daggers - the single worst team I have ever watched. 2-5 was the final score and frankly the only way they scored 2 was through Aldershots defence being absolutely abysmal. Huge holes in the middle of the park, wayward passing, atrocious tackling, no pace at all, admittedly there was a bit of width but if you cant control the ball or have no skill whatsoever it wont do you any good at all.

Aldershot who had lost 5 games on the bounce absolutely tore them apart with some distinctly mediocre attacking play. If ******** thinks Daggers are a good side and can then find any fault at all with the way we have been playing this season I simply don't know what to say. 1500 cretinous Londoners were in attendance along with 200 chavs from Aldersh*t. I would have asked for my money back, but I had gone in the away end.

Cravat

Did you meet up with Poults and have a pint together?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Anon, I was there also yesterday, and agree completely. Aldershot weren't exactly amazing, but Dagenham made them look it.

I was in the away end, and i'm not a chav.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
You caaan't say that!!!

But Daggahs is still praaper football innit. Not this nancy boy w*nkage and foppage you southern softees serve up under the cheeze.

Cabbie on the way to the game (he was brill, tipped him a mill!) had it right. Kick out the darkies and parkies. Get rid of the w*nkage and bankage. Get rid of the crapage and bring back the slappage! Maggie woz right. The future of soccer lies in Dag'n'ham (and Ebbsfleet, wherever that is)

(Dictated by ******** - posted in his absence WITHOUT permission)

ECFC traveller

Sounds like more of you were at that game not at the actual City game..

Last edited:
Anonymous;1262077 1500 cretinous Londoners were in attendance along with 200 chavs from Aldersh*t. I would have asked for my money back said:
Most boring nickname ever, what are you, 10 years old?!

Dagenham do well considering the crowds they get, City fans moan on and on about how hard it is to compete with the size of crowds they get, well it's twice as hard for Dagenham, if not more.

Worst team ever?! Were you not around in the Conference days?

Creitnous Londonders, what do you expect you are in East London, the chances are you aren't going to be surrounded by a bunch of Devon inbreds.

Alistair20000

You caaan't say that!!!

But Daggahs is still praaper football innit. Not this nancy boy w*nkage and foppage you southern softees serve up under the cheeze.

Cabbie on the way to the game (he was brill, tipped him a mill!) had it right. Kick out the darkies and parkies. Get rid of the w*nkage and bankage. Get rid of the crapage and bring back the slappage! Maggie woz right. The future of soccer lies in Dag'n'ham (and Ebbsfleet, wherever that is)

(Dictated by ******** - posted in his absence WITHOUT permission)
Very good G2K except I don't think Poults is any big fan of Maggie.

Cravat

I hadn't realised how bad the Daggers were doing. That could be us next season!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was in the away end, and i'm not a chav.
Are you sure?

heathy1

Dagenham are on a bad run after being relegated last season, its happening to most sides that have gone down to league 2, its the usual problem for teams with no money that get their best players stolen