• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

ECFC89

Love how the posters who keep saying 'Why is everything about Tisdale/whyh is this Tis bashing' are virtually the only ones bringing him up....appreciate the irony in this post.

Let it go lads.

On the actual subject of Sir Ryan. In my 22 years he is my all time favourite player. The Greatest moments. Probably time to go but thank you!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the end of season do the summer before last it was stated that the players performances were measured in various ways using GPS, video, health measurements etc.
Ryan Harley was the player who covered most ground per match.
Just think of how much more he should have covered. #lazybugger#malcolms :)

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just think of how much more he should have covered. #lazybugger#malcolms :)
Don't doubt it. Makes me laugh when people's perceptions of defending boils down to flying into tackles. 95% of it is covering positions.

fred binneys head

At the end of season do the summer before last it was stated that the players performances were measured in various ways using GPS, video, health measurements etc.
Ryan Harley was the player who covered most ground per match.
That’s what I saw when I watched him.

malcolms

Don't doubt it. Makes me laugh when people's perceptions of defending boils down to flying into tackles. 95% of it is covering positions.
Strange how the supporters of all the other clubs he played for came to the general conclusion that he was lazy. Perhaps he had a body double doing his work or maybe someone else was wearing his GPS.

STURTZ

Strange how the supporters of all the other clubs he played for came to the general conclusion that he was lazy. Perhaps he had a body double doing his work or maybe someone else was wearing his GPS.
Simple, supporters of other clubs are tw@ts.

fred binneys head

Correctamundo.

Spoonz Red E

Also, from experience and guilty as charged myself for several years, because most supporters follow the ball and don't notice work done off it as much.

geoffwp

That’s a fair point - you’re entitled to your view and I did sound patronising. .
just read your post again and I can find nothing patronising in it at all fred, certainly nothing to apologise about. You were right, he was wrong.

Ashford Grecian

Shams as I felt he was returning to something like his old self in the latter part of the season.........