• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

JRFowler

Do we know what happened to Ryan on sat vs Burton? Was it simply because he isn't fit the the didn't make the squad or was he a general absentee for other reasons?

Surprised that if Morrison made the bench/game he didn't? I know bennets return possibly limited the options.. Be interesting to see who makes the squad this sat...

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Butterfield and Noble laughed at his beard and he didn't take the criticism well - it's all Tisdale's fault.

motorservices

Do we know what happened to Ryan on sat vs Burton? Was it simply because he isn't fit the the didn't make the squad or was he a general absentee for other reasons?

Surprised that if Morrison made the bench/game he didn't? I know bennets return possibly limited the options.. Be interesting to see who makes the squad this sat...
I think because Bennett is captain then he will always be ahead of Harley, shame really as i think we are a great side, but the days of playing Scott up front should now be behind us

LOG

I saw him leaving in his motor. He was out before i was.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I'd heard he was ill and not available for selection. He was sat in the old dug outs at one point chatting to Barry McConnell.

STURTZ

I heard his dad was in the club bar explaining that Ryan had the sh*ts!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard his dad was in the club bar explaining that Ryan had the sh*ts!
Load of Carp :)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep he was sick, nothing more than that. He apparently didn't train at the end of last week so no chance of playing on Sat.

Load of Carp :)
Thank you HH12! I needed that laugh!!!

Antony Moxey

Yep he was sick, nothing more than that. He apparently didn't train at the end of last week so no chance of playing on Sat.
Is the correct answer.