• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rwc 2011

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
This forum seems almost devoid of interest in the RWC despite England cruising to the 1/4s with the prospect of an 'easy' tie agin the Frogs, yeah, right, Les Bleus will come at us like everybody else does, as if it their cup final, they will run around and through Toby Flood as though he isn't there, which he wont be half the time. Fackin hell Johnno, get a facking grip man, Hape is your other centre, play the person, Hape and Tui would be an excellent pairing.

This forum seems almost devoid of interest in the RWC despite England cruising to the 1/4s with the prospect of an 'easy' tie agin the Frogs, yeah, right, Les Bleus will come at us like everybody else does, as if it their cup final, they will run around and through Toby Flood as though he isn't there, which he wont be half the time. Fackin hell Johnno, get a facking grip man, Hape is your other centre, play the person, Hape and Tui would be an excellent pairing.
Think we will beat the frogs, but they will hardly be frightened of England either. Predictions for semi-finalists:

England
Wales
Australia
New Zealand

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
And that is how to f*ck it up, cheers Johnno and f*ck off, you make Tisdale look good.

Yeah that was awful. At least they won't bang on about it as much as next year when the footy team go out in the 1/4 finals or group stages.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I had Ireland, England, South Africa and New Zealand to win this weekend. Glad I didn't place a bet.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missed the first half of France v Wales. Seems I missed the key bit. Everyone saying it didn't deserve a red. Game change without a doubt. 60 odd minutes with 14 men is too much at that level of rugby. But well done the Welsh for giving it a go, on better kick could have meant that they'd be in the final though.

Red & White

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cps2a0i1Klw

Red card or not?

Seems a little harsh as I thought it was a fair tackle, might as well make it non contact at this rate.

Tag rugby anyone?

exeter4eva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cps2a0i1Klw

Red card or not?

Seems a little harsh as I thought it was a fair tackle, might as well make it non contact at this rate.

Tag rugby anyone?
because he lifts his legs - therefore his head is hitting first it's dangerous without question.
but there's no attempt to slam him into the ground or injure him - common sense says to give him a yellow and not spoil the game...

Last edited: