• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

rustlers burgers

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
With regards to the food the club serves up, they need to get a grip.

It certainly ain't rocket science, as lots of people have been saying chips are a must, £1.50 to £2 can be charged for a portion, most people like chips, bacon sarnies are also a good shout, the smell brings the punters in, (do we serve them already ?).

As things stand I would not buy any food from St James Park, standing on the Big Bank you see people tucking into their pasties / burgers etc and to be honest both the visual impact and smell make me feel a little sick.

Sort it out Harry Ramsden !

ps. I would not touch a Rustler.

Last edited:

LOG

The couple sat in front of me at the Yeovil game each had a cone of chips. Dunno where they got them. Do they sell them in the Red Square?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I eat from the keniford stand in the red square when i eat at SJP. Much better food from Keniford than the club imho.

Pasties are ok in the ground, but agree with regards to the burgers. Not nice at all.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I eat from the keniford stand in the red square when i eat at SJP. Much better food from Keniford than the club imho.

Pasties are ok in the ground, but agree with regards to the burgers. Not nice at all.
We are so far behind when you get inside the ground. AT Chiefs there are so many different foods to choose from all available during the game including a sweet shop. i know it is purpose built but the big bank car park has potential for this.

Jam Doughnut

The pasties are really nice these days but the burgers are dire.....how about pot noodles? most people like them and they are quick and easy to make so no slowing the que down.

wemissmoxey

how about pot noodles? most people like them and they are quick and easy to make so no slowing the que down.
+o(

Speak for yourself pal, we may as well just serve seasoned dog sh*te !

+o(

MikeGrecian

Kenniford Farm stuff's bloody 'ansome,do they do the roast dinners in a tray at SJP??Never really eaten before or during the game though mind[party]

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The burgers are awful. £3 as well. I might phone up watchdog. ;) The pasties too are ghastly. They've got more dry, horrible pastry than they have in the Ginsters factory. The only nice thing the ECFC refreshment things was the Balti Pies, but they've stopped selling them.

Sort it out Bondy!

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
The burgers are awful. £3 as well. I might phone up watchdog. ;) The pasties too are ghastly. They've got more dry, horrible pastry than they have in the Ginsters factory. The only nice thing the ECFC refreshment things was the Balti Pies, but they've stopped selling them.

Sort it out Bondy!
I'll see what I can do. This is kind of a put up or shut up moment

Parklife

I thought the burgers and hot dogs in the catering huts came from the Kenniford Farm stand in Red Square?

As for chips, the club would presumably have to find a bit of cash to invest in equipment and the huts themselves before this could be done. Would need to be worth it.