• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Rude' Boris Johnson Song In Line To Be Xmas No.1 !!!

IBA

BORIS JOHNSON IS A FCUKING **** - BY THE KUNTS

Absolutely disgraceful , I cant understand the mentality of these awful people being so verbally abusive about our upstanding Prime Minister. BJ is the greatest to grace the role of PM since Churchill, I do mean the human Churchill not the nodding dog as that would be ridiculous.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster

BORIS JOHNSON IS A FCUKING **** - BY THE KUNTS

Absolutely disgraceful , I cant understand the mentality of these awful people being so verbally abusive about our upstanding Prime Minister. BJ is the greatest to grace the role of PM since Churchill, I do mean the human Churchill not the nodding dog as that would be ridiculous.
Yes, ridiculous. The nodding dog is superior in every way.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Totally agree with IBA. An absolute disgrace. How dare those loathsome lefties throw these insults at Britannia's grandson.

Awaiting a suitable "musical" response from Tavy & Jinxfunkle (or even, possibly, The Ramones). Perhaps "Starmer The Smarmy Lawyer" (to the tune of "Rudolf" perhaps?)

angelic upstart

I’m not keen on that song, but their back catalogue as Kunt and the gang is brilliant. The wrong Ian Watkins is very amusing.

IndoMike

Cheese

IndoMike

To be associated with Bonjo is a grave disservice to all the kunts in the world.