• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rooney to speak with Argyle

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Must say I was worried about Hallet and his reliance on Dewsnip, a person seemingly intent on taking our academy superiority away from us. Now can see that ND is actually totally incompetent and greatly looking forward to seeing the whole set up down there falling apart. :D

Edna Clouds

Surely this is a wind up? I would 'right love it' if true.

No seriously I think he deserves a chance - someone needs to give him a couple of seasons to build a team fit for the premier league (southern).

Argyle fans are not happy. They fear he might sh*g their nan in a Devonport back alley

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Argyle fans are not happy. They fear he might sh*g their nan in a Devonport back alley
Read that quickly and thought it said "$hag their nan up the Devonport back alley" which apparently is extra's ;) ;)

denzel

Coming next, Derek Hatton followed by Ricky Tomlinson (Mike Bassett)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
When Saturday comes ...............

Stelios

The saddest thing is he'll be sacked before Christmas allowing someone else enough time to keep them up :(

Stelios

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere that the 'grandma' in question was in her 40s at the time............

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere that the 'grandma' in question was in her 40s at the time............
That would still be a Grandma in Plymouth, probably even a great grandma these days

STURTZ

This is right up there with Teribo West!