• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

GrecianHarry

Dawson is ill.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Confirmation that Dawson is ill. Given how little football Brown has played, I’m mildly surprised Lee isn’t starting but I guess a cold, windy day in Rochdale is not the best place to make your league debut.

CWH-NYC_

Not exactly the news I was hoping for, going to be a nasty afternoon to return to first team work.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has Brown played at all since pre season?

tonykellowfan

COVID?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haven't been keeping a close eye on the injury list or interviews recently , so I'm a bit concerned that Stubbs hasn't been in the match day squad. Flare up of the knee after his debut?

denzel

Haven't been keeping a close eye on the injury list or interviews recently , so I'm a bit concerned that Stubbs hasn't been in the match day squad. Flare up of the knee after his debut?
I think its more of a case of who do you drop. There's a few games coming up where he might get used though

Maxi08

Confirmation that Dawson is ill. Given how little football Brown has played, I’m mildly surprised Lee isn’t starting but I guess a cold, windy day in Rochdale is not the best place to make your league debut.
Lee was in Cheltenham this morning leaving at 6am , then got driven to Rochdale at short notice , not the build up to start really is it 🤨🤨🤨

Grecian2K

Oldsmobile-88

A very cold & bitter wind at Spotland.🥶

BFAB3DDE-66D5-4E9C-900A-95FE215A9EF8.jpeg