• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale prediction thread

londonboy80

Big big game. Gutted I can't make this one and share a few beers with my pal Rochdale_01706. Important not to lose but not the end of the world if we do. I can't see anything bar a defeat in this one unfortunately (even before Accy I felt we would lose this game). 3-1 Dale - Stansfield for us. 3,300 crowd, 350 from Exeter. I'm hoping that Rochdale might be tired after their Wednesday night trip to Chesterfield, in which case we might sneak a draw. I'd be bloody delighted with a point to be honest.

ecfc2000

3-0 Rochdale.

Att. 3157

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best we can hope for is a point out of this one, I think, and I'm predicting a 1-2 defeat, but as the OP states, it won't be the end of the world, all the teams around us will drop points before the end of the season and City will no doubt do the same. Plenty of 6 pointers coming up and City never do anything the easy way, remember.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Fail will bounce back from their d*cking at The Spires to batter us 3-0 in front of 2615, 379 bauys, fortunately the 'fud and Shrews will continue to keep us in with a sniff.

Simples.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

We should be destroyed by Dale in this one. They're great. We're not at the mo. They're at home. They should thrash us.

So I'll say 3-1 City with goals from Sercs, Stanno and Fleetwood (or Gill not sure).... 400 City fans.

Twisted City logic! :) (Which also tells me we will lose to Port Vale)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bad day at the office for City. I can see a 4-1 defeat but then we will bounce back and win 3 on the trot

i_m

Rochdale__01706

Yeh, it'll be a much lesser day out without you in attendance LB80, and the one who will still be on his honeymoon.
Still, given your current location, understandable!

Sure you'll hear from me on the day, win/lose/draw

COME ON THE 'DALE!
IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE!

Rochdale__01706

LB80

I 'may' be in Exeter after your home game vs Daggers, but i'll probably see you next in May at Wembley (again) for your playoff final vs the Buckets

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rochdale 4 - 1 City

londonboy80

LB80

I 'may' be in Exeter after your home game vs Daggers, but i'll probably see you next in May at Wembley (again) for your playoff final vs the Buckets
Ah yes you're away to Bournemouth that day. I shan't be at the Daggers game sadly, I'm not back till April 25th so either see you at Exeter v Dale in the play offs (might happen), Gigg Lane for Bury v Exeter in the play offs (could well happen) or maybe Wembley for the third year running (probably bound to happen). You haven't shared your prediction for Saturday with us yet..