• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Fowler To Grimsby?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was only saying it would be good to see a scouse legend in the flesh, but of course i would go there to see city, it would just be an added bonus, seeing as he was a Liverpool legend, don't just start ranting at peoplebecause you don't like the player, it does not matter if he is past his prime now i would just like to see Fowler, and of course my first priority would be City.

Calm Down! Calm Down! ;)

DevonSent

I was only saying it would be good to see a scouse legend in the flesh, but of course i would go there to see city, it would just be an added bonus, seeing as he was a Liverpool legend, don't just start ranting at peoplebecause you don't like the player, it does not matter if he is past his prime now i would just like to see Fowler, and of course my first priority would be City.
Eh? I said he was a superb player in his day.

If you want to see him in the flesh, just hang around a nightclub or racing track - more likely to be there than on a football pitch.

LOG

Warning.

Double standards alert.

axred

I think its good that ex premiership players want to carry on at a lower level who can forget steve moran , vince hilaire , mark chamberlain etc etc they did a good job for us so why not

LOG

Depends on what their motivation is.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Depends on what their motivation is.
Perhaps he's arranging his own shipments these days to supplement his income, that might explain why Grimsby ? ;)