• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RL Display vs Carlisle New permanent surfer (Eric II)

Benguin

Me and my daughter are coming down for the Carlisle game but can't make the play off. She donated £5 out of her pocket money and is very disappointed not to see the display.
Having said this ,it is a very sensible decision and she understands in the greater cause of the club!
I'm sure she will get to see the new surfer in league 1 next season!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me and my daughter are coming down for the Carlisle game but can't make the play off. She donated £5 out of her pocket money and is very disappointed not to see the display.
Having said this ,it is a very sensible decision and she understands in the greater cause of the club!
Sorry Benguin! Or more to the point send our apologies to your daughter ;)

Had to be done for the greater good... think the messaging might look a bit out of place for a dead rubber unfortunately haha...

CraigECFC

Hi mate,

message me your address and I'll get an RL scarf sent over for your daughter

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping that fans in the other stands take plenty of pictures! I guess those of us in the Big Bank won't get to see it!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 360 vid should help too this time out!

Benguin

Looks like the team should really benefit from the passion. Well done to all involved.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 vid should help too this time out!
I've just checked with Same East and he does indeed intend to film it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just so long as no one embarrasses us by starting the viking clap from down the front of the Big Bank.

Just so long as no one embarrasses us by starting the viking clap from down the front of the Big Bank.
Let everyone express themselves (well, maybe not the ladies) with verve and humour and leave any uncouthness and violence at home...........

No doubt their "Petting Pen" won't be able to make it as it's "sign-on day",

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I like this .!!!!