• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Richard Duffy

happygrecian

Duffers is consistently good, would be great to see him called up for Wales - I don't think he'd disappoint them.

Great to see Jones playing so well today.

And Sercs was bound to score one eventually. I'd much rather see our players having a go than pussyfooting around like they do sometimes (Harley anyone?)

Great performance by everyone, more than makes up for last Saturday when they just looked quite rusty after their layoff

wales could do with him. quality

Brizzle_Red

....more than makes up for last Saturday when they just looked quite rusty after their layoff
...and alos the first half on Tuesday.

Let's hope Swindon will also be suitably rusty on Boxing Day after their lay off too!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know not many came out of the Argyle match with much credit, but I thought he was one of the poorest last week
At Argoyle he played right back in place of Tulls, so can be forgiven.

Glad he bounced back today, a great signing.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fantastic as usual. Won 5-1 and he was still one of the best performers.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
wales could do with him. quality

Hopefully Gary Speed the new Wales boss, might have Duffers on his radar. A recall could raise his game even higher.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully Gary Speed the new Wales boss, might have Duffers on his radar. A recall could raise his game even higher.
I think Gareth Bale may just pip Duffy :)

Last edited:

Fox in the Box

Can't deny that Duffer had a decent game today, not just setting up Cureton's first, but also conjuring up a couple of telling blocks. There's also no question that he's steadily improved over the past 12 months following a shaky start to his City career culminating in a spineless display at Bristol Rovers around 12 months ago. But he had an absolute shocker at Home Park last week - he was the only City player given any space and he totally bottled the chance to make the most of it. To my mind he's a player the manager can't trust to do a job more than two games out of three, which makes him about as useful as a chocolate shinpad.

DJH2005

I think Gareth Bale may just pip Duffy :)
Is Speed going to play Bale out of position on the Right then? He'll not be happy about that.

;)

COOMO

Only one MOTM Please step forward Mr R. Duffy. End of. Awesome today again.

Last edited: