• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Richard Duffy

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Tully is such a good player lets just see how many times Tis plays him this year in League One. And just an observation of the crowd last year, there were an awful lot of moans and groans about Mr Tully and his performances! Dont tell me you didnt hear them!
Is this the same set of die hard know it all fans that once upon a time wanted to see Paul Jones carted off to the asylum? I would take a lot of peoples opinion with a pinch of salt when it comes to passing comment on players.

Although thank you for your insight on Steve Tully's ability to perform in a League that at a guess being an Exeter City fan you might not know much about.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would be nice to think that PT has had a word with John Toshack about him. Shrewd judge of a young player is Toshack

Lobster Claw

Well there is only one persons opinion that really matters and that is tis, and with him offering him another contract last jan shows that he rates Tulls
I admire your loyalty but not your judgement im afraid! You are a typical example of a fan who likes the person rather than the player.

The club needs loyal fans like you so keep supporting!!![y]

Lobster Claw

Who will bet me £100 that if Duffy does sign he will play more games than Tully? So come on Tully fans put your money where your mouth is and i will lay £100 that Duffy plays more games that Tully barring any serious injury to either player!

Shortround

I agree, i like tully has a person but as a player i dont rate him, anyway back on topic i think this could be a very good singing should it happen!

TimG

I admire your loyalty but not your judgement im afraid! You are a typical example of a fan who likes the person rather than the player.

The club needs loyal fans like you so keep supporting!!![y]
Well suppose we just have to wait and see if he cuts it as i am sure he will be given a chance to show what he can do.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re. Tully, I do despair of the supporter who can single out a player from a hugely successful squad and rather glibly decide that he is not good enough!
Tisdale does`nt pick crap players..end of!

Lobster Claw

Re. Tully, I do despair of the supporter who can single out a player from a hugely successful squad and rather glibly decide that he is not good enough!
Tisdale does`nt pick crap players..end of!
Do i have a taker for the bet i have offered? :D

Lobster Claw

Who will bet me £100 that if Duffy does sign he will play more games than Tully? So come on Tully fans put your money where your mouth is and i will lay £100 that Duffy plays more games that Tully barring any serious injury to either player!
Not one person has taken this bet!!

Not much faith in the player i presume! LOL

[n]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Perhaps we should make the bet one thousand? Payable by the loser to the Trust?