• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

[Rerun] Exeter City vs Lincoln City POSF 2nd leg

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two wonder goals for City, the likes of which you will wait a long time to see again. JMT lucky not to give away a penalty. Boateng ran the show and Tilson's name was only mentioned when the camera cut to his Dad. I have to admit Ii struggled throughout the first half to work out who the 11th player was......

Andy Holloway

Two wonder goals for City, the likes of which you will wait a long time to see again. JMT lucky not to give away a penalty. Boateng ran the show and Tilson's name was only mentioned when the camera cut to his Dad. I have to admit Ii struggled throughout the first half to work out who the 11th player was......
I looked at a couple of times and feel that Rhead didn't do himself any favours by his dramatic post incident reaction, when he wriggled around on the ground as if he'd been clubbed almost to death. I suppose as they say, 'your reputation goes before you' and in his case it possibly did.

Rosencrantz

Rhead lucky that his backhander that caused JMT's cut wasn't spotted. Not that JMT reacted unlike most these days. Bostwick and and Waterfall could also have seen red late on. Amazing that Waterfall didn't even get booked for his elbow on Troy.

Colesman Ballz

I looked at a couple of times and feel that Rhead didn't do himself any favours by his dramatic post incident reaction, when he wriggled around on the ground as if he'd been clubbed almost to death. I suppose as they say, 'your reputation goes before you' and in his case it possibly did.
I am surprised that Rhead can manage to find nappies big enough to fit !