• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reggie T42 speaks his mind.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
"You Sir are a 'F*ckwit', bright and probably a very nice man, but so much up your own!

from a real very nice ordinary man."

Just got this PM from Reggie, for a "real very nice ordinary man" he seems to be a bit of a ****.

I may well be a complete c*nt but at least I am prepared to be it in public.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
"You Sir are a 'F*ckwit', bright and probably a very nice man, but so much up your own!

from a real very nice ordinary man."

Just got this PM from Reggie, for a "real very nice ordinary man" he seems to be a bit of a ****.

I may well be a complete c*nt but at least I am prepared to be it in public.
Your are the man ********...no one can compete with you in the open....but we will try.

eastdulwich

And don't you go on about it. Give it a rest and just post. Preferably, something interesting and not intertwined with swear words. I am sure you will give it large and I shouldn't bite, but god, we have Argley in the league on Saturday. Haven't you got something to say about that? I mean, perhaps an insight into how we will set up, whether Tis could possibly consider leaving Harley out as he will be marked tightly and it may be worth having him to come on with 30 minutes remaining? You know, that sort of football stuff.

Reggie T42

And don't you go on about it. Give it a rest and just post. Preferably, something interesting and not intertwined with swear words. I am sure you will give it large and I shouldn't bite, but god, we have Argley in the league on Saturday. Haven't you got something to say about that? I mean, perhaps an insight into how we will set up, whether Tis could possibly consider leaving Harley out as he will be marked tightly and it may be worth having him to come on with 30 minutes remaining? You know, that sort of football stuff.
Is this Londondim V Exeter?

Poultice

Hmmmmmm !

A room needed for these boys I think, and I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck with the cleaning bill.

Reggie T42

Hmmmmmm !

A room needed for these boys I think, and I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck with the cleaning bill.
I just wish I knew who you really were, I might be pleasantly surprised.

Reggie T42

I just wish I knew who you really were, I might be pleasantly surprised.
And not a 'C' word in sight....heavens forbid.

grecianite

Just love Exeweb, the thinking man's forum so much more intelligent than your ordinary forum. Well sometimes anyway....

Reggie T42

Just love Exeweb, the thinking man's forum so much more intelligent than your ordinary forum. Well sometimes anyway....
Don't worry...this will die as quickly as it was born

wemissmoxey

Has Reggie been tucking into the Ale Pie again this evening as it seems he is making full use of his image library :D.