• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reece Cole

Average Joe

For the first time in many a season we now have a player in Reece who will actually be able to threaten a keeper when we have a free kick within 25 metres of a goal.
Good luck to the lad and hope he has a great time at City.
League one you get closed down far too quickly, my bet is, he won't score one goal outside of the box all next season

Bridgy 81

League one you get closed down far too quickly, my bet is, he won't score one goal outside of the box all next season
I reckon he will.

tonykellowfan

To be honest, last season I was surprised at how many poor teams there were in L1.

The fact that 3 of the 4 promoted sides stayed up without ever being in danger of relegation suggests that the bottom half of L1 is not much better than the top of L2.

Average Joe

I reckon he will.
Fancy a friendly wager.

For every goal outside of the box he scores I'll donate 5 pound per goal

If I'm right and there isn't a goal outside of the box you donate 10 pounds to charity.

ChrisWickens

To be honest, last season I was surprised at how many poor teams there were in L1.

The fact that 3 of the 4 promoted sides stayed up without ever being in danger of relegation suggests that the bottom half of L1 is not much better than the top of L2.
That was my view as well, and despite the fact that it looks like our squad may be weaker than last season (hope I am wrong!) I think there will be at least half a dozen in L1 that we will comfortably be above. Another mid-table finish methinks!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Positive as always

Let's hope AJ gets laid before the start of the season

Bridgy 81

Fancy a friendly wager.

For every goal outside of the box he scores I'll donate 5 pound per goal

If I'm right and there isn't a goal outside of the box you donate 10 pounds to charity.
I’m not really a betting person but how about this.
I always buy then take £20 worth of stuff to my local Foodbank every month.
If Reece doesn’t score from outside the box for us in a league match during the 2023/24 season I’ll buy and take an extra £10 worth of stuff to my local Foodbank next May.
But, if he does score as detailed above you’ll due likewise to your local Foodbank each time to the tune of £5.
Or, if you prefer, you can wait until May 2024 and take the trolley load that you’ll hopefully owe them by then.
Either way, a Foodbank wins 🙂

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m not really a betting person but how about this.
I always buy then take £20 worth of stuff to my local Foodbank every month.
If Reece doesn’t score from outside the box for us in a league match during the 2023/24 season I’ll buy and take an extra £10 worth of stuff to my local Foodbank next May.
But, if he does score as detailed above you’ll due likewise to your local Foodbank each time to the tune of £5.
Or, if you prefer, you can wait until May 2024 and take the trolley load that you’ll hopefully owe them by then.
Either way, a Foodbank wins 🙂
Excellent suggestion Bridgy, I guess that you could describe it as "Putting one's money where someone else's mouth is " ! ;)

CC

Positive as always

Let's hope AJ gets laid before the start of the season
You mean score inside the box?