• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reading - New Years Day 2024

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Extra 200 sold. 210 more on sale.
Don't know why we're getting these in dribs and drabs

Spoonz Red E

Extra 200 sold. 210 more on sale.
Don't know why we're getting these in dribs and drabs
It's common with away games.
Usually because the away club want to manage the area given to away fans and get a take on where the segregation should be.

Bridgy 81

I’ve been mulling this one over for a while but have just taken the plunge and secured my ticket.
In the end I couldn’t resist a few hours driving, or maybe in a traffic jam, on the M5/M4 to see in the New Year.
I might even to go the match when I get to Reading 🙂

denzel

It's common with away games.
Usually because the away club want to manage the area given to away fans and get a take on where the segregation should be.
I just assumed it was a cynical ploy so they could sell as many tickets at £29 as possible....

OmanGrecian

Now a clap from me. I see only upper tier available. Does anyone have a lower tier going spare I can buy?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve been mulling this one over for a while but have just taken the plunge and secured my ticket.
In the end I couldn’t resist a few hours driving, or maybe in a traffic jam, on the M5/M4 to see in the New Year.
I might even to go the match when I get to Reading 🙂
Hopefully New Year's Day will be one of the few days of the year when the M4 around Reading is not a car park.

Information

Being a Monday and the morning after New Year's Eve
I imagine it will be VERY quiet

tom_ecfc

Now a clap from me. I see only upper tier available. Does anyone have a lower tier going spare I can buy?
I’ve been to this stadium before to watch the Chiefs play London Irish. A nice stadium with all the modern facilities, ample parking and you feel closer to the pitch than some more modern day bowls. Chiefs lost with the last kick of the game that day...hopefully not the same on New Years Day!

Information

When I went it was cash only on the shuttle bus
Can't find any details about it at moment ?

Information

Not surprised the fans are upset

Our football bus fares are increasing for the 2023/24 season. This is due to a decision by Reading Football Club to remove funding towards lower fares, alongside increased running costs.